On this week’s WUIS/SJ-R Business Report, Tim Landis talks about a key decision that could result in the building of the long awaited FutureGen project in Morgan County. We’ll also hear about plans for downtown Springfield murals and what the future might hold for the Third Street rail corridor once trains are relocated to Tenth Street.
- Illinois State Police Report 1
- Harvest Desk: Studying Effects Of Ag Runoff
- Lawmaker Says Pension Deal Could Happen Soon
- Weekly Business Report: Illinois Wineries Grow Like Grapes On The Vine
- Retired Ill. Supreme Court Justice Dead At 82
- Hy-Vee Breaks Ground, Open Set For Spring ’14
- Bullying Of LGB Youth: Does It Get Better?
- Ford Edsel Devotees Bring Unique Cars To Springfield
- My Farm Roots: Jackie Dougan Jackson
- Pension Committee Will Hold First Meeting Next Week