Illinois legislators adjourned their spring session early this morning, 90 minutes past their midnight deadline. In a frenzy of last minute activity, they approved a new state budget, and authorized a massive expansion of gambling. But they’re not finished at the capitol. The collapse of a pension overhaul means the General Assembly will probably return to Springfield this summer. Amanda Vinicky reports.
- Illinois State Police Report 1
- Harvest Desk: Studying Effects Of Ag Runoff
- Lawmaker Says Pension Deal Could Happen Soon
- Weekly Business Report: Illinois Wineries Grow Like Grapes On The Vine
- Retired Ill. Supreme Court Justice Dead At 82
- Hy-Vee Breaks Ground, Open Set For Spring ’14
- Bullying Of LGB Youth: Does It Get Better?
- Ford Edsel Devotees Bring Unique Cars To Springfield
- My Farm Roots: Jackie Dougan Jackson
- Pension Committee Will Hold First Meeting Next Week