The Downstate Innocence Project’s latest victory was the exoneration of a wrongfully convicted man in Kane County. It’s an example of why the organization is announcing a name change to The Illinois Innocence Project. Director Larry Golden says he’ll make it official Monday, at the Fifth Annual Defenders of the Innocent awards reception, at the Crowne Plaza in Springfield. Golden spoke about it with Illinois Public Radio’s Amanda Vinicky, in this interview segment.
- Illinois State Police Report 1
- Harvest Desk: Studying Effects Of Ag Runoff
- Lawmaker Says Pension Deal Could Happen Soon
- Weekly Business Report: Illinois Wineries Grow Like Grapes On The Vine
- Retired Ill. Supreme Court Justice Dead At 82
- Hy-Vee Breaks Ground, Open Set For Spring ’14
- Bullying Of LGB Youth: Does It Get Better?
- Ford Edsel Devotees Bring Unique Cars To Springfield
- My Farm Roots: Jackie Dougan Jackson
- Pension Committee Will Hold First Meeting Next Week