On this week’s show, Drew Thomason of Illinois Statehouse News joins the panel to discuss Gov. Pat Quinn’s interview on Chicago Public Radio in which he promised more facility closures, the culture of corruption in Illinois, the GOP’s last-minute request that the Illinois Supreme Court toss the legislative map, and Personal PAC’s lawsuit over Illinois’ campaign finance laws.
- Illinois State Police Report 1
- Harvest Desk: Studying Effects Of Ag Runoff
- Lawmaker Says Pension Deal Could Happen Soon
- Weekly Business Report: Illinois Wineries Grow Like Grapes On The Vine
- Retired Ill. Supreme Court Justice Dead At 82
- Hy-Vee Breaks Ground, Open Set For Spring ’14
- Bullying Of LGB Youth: Does It Get Better?
- Ford Edsel Devotees Bring Unique Cars To Springfield
- My Farm Roots: Jackie Dougan Jackson
- Pension Committee Will Hold First Meeting Next Week