It’s official. Susan Koch will take over as University of Illinois Springfield’s new chancellor at the start of next month. The U of I board of Trustees approved Koch’s appointment Thursday at its meeting in Chicago. The appointment had been announced previously, but it still needed formal board action. Koch will also hold the title of university vice president. She had been Northern Michigan University’s provost. She replaces interim chancellor Harry Berman. The board also named Joe “Skip” Garcia as the university’s vice president for health affairs.
- Illinois State Police Report 1
- Harvest Desk: Studying Effects Of Ag Runoff
- Lawmaker Says Pension Deal Could Happen Soon
- Weekly Business Report: Illinois Wineries Grow Like Grapes On The Vine
- Retired Ill. Supreme Court Justice Dead At 82
- Hy-Vee Breaks Ground, Open Set For Spring ’14
- Bullying Of LGB Youth: Does It Get Better?
- Ford Edsel Devotees Bring Unique Cars To Springfield
- My Farm Roots: Jackie Dougan Jackson
- Pension Committee Will Hold First Meeting Next Week