From Illinois State Police: 40-year-old Cassandra McFall was turning east on Illinois Route 54 from County Road 1 near Mt. Pulaski. The front tire of her motorcycle slid on the loose gravel during the turn and fell in the west bound ditch. McFall sustained an injury to her right knee along with scratches from sliding on the gravel. She was taken to Decatur Memorial Hospital for treatment of her injuries.
- Illinois State Police Report 1
- Harvest Desk: Studying Effects Of Ag Runoff
- Lawmaker Says Pension Deal Could Happen Soon
- Weekly Business Report: Illinois Wineries Grow Like Grapes On The Vine
- Retired Ill. Supreme Court Justice Dead At 82
- Hy-Vee Breaks Ground, Open Set For Spring ’14
- Bullying Of LGB Youth: Does It Get Better?
- Ford Edsel Devotees Bring Unique Cars To Springfield
- My Farm Roots: Jackie Dougan Jackson
- Pension Committee Will Hold First Meeting Next Week